We are happy to announce the result of the Yonsei Grants- 2015.
Congratulations to the successful applicants of Yonsei visiting fellowship program,
research and educational development grants; and wish them further success
on their future endeavors.
Yonsei International Visiting Fellowship 2015
- BOLOR Buyanbadrakh (Cellular Biology and Biochemistry, School of Biomedicine)
- ULZII Dashnyam (Pediatrics, School of Medicine)
- BAYARBAT Tsevegjav (Pediatrics, School of Medicine)
- UNDRAM Mandakh (Family Medicine, School of Medicine)
Yonsei Research Grant 2015
- Study of transcription factors role on the interaction between TLR9 and IFN-y signaling pathways in the endothelial cells. / BILEGTSAIKHAN. Ts, Core Laboratory, Science Technology Center
Yonsei Education Development 2015
- MUNKHTULGA Lkhagvasuren (Science Technology Center)
- MUNKHBAATAR. Purev (Otorhinolaryngology)
Academic Exchange Program, Yonsei University Health System, Seoul Korea
Register date: 6/16/2016