T2T (TRAINING TO TEACHER) is a special training aimed to strengthen faculty members of medical universities or institutions and healthcare workers, investigators, and physicians related to graduate training in medical field. The training will be held between October 9th, 2017 to May 31st, 2018, including online and in person classes.
Requirements for participation:
1. Education: Bachelor (including equal degree or diploma) or higher
2. Experiences: Currently employed as lecturer, instructor, researcher in Mongolia medical universities and institutions, or physicians responsible for graduate training in Mongolia
3. Human skills: At least some level of managing, leading, team working, decision making, positive mindedness, and familiar with ethical standards
4. English skills:At least intermediate level user of English
5. Others: Past international level trainings, workshops, and degree or non degree programs will be considered for advantagests for participation:
Participants will get training in research methodology, teaching skills, meeting newer methodologies for curriculum development and furthermore learning how to write effective research proposal in group or individually from specialized faculty members of Harvard Medical School.Advantages of the course:
Training fee: 2.500 US$ (Faculty members from universities or institutions who are passing requirements are eligible to apply for scholarship, if contract is made between employee and administration)
For further information please visit the following link.
To get registered if you think you are eligible for the training, please apply yourself in the following link between 2017.09.08-2017.09.15,along with your CV. Application will close on 1700 of Sep 12th, 2017
For clarifications about registration please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences
|CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS IN “TRAINING TO TEACHER (T2T)” HELD FROM HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL FOR LECTURERS, INSTRUCTORS, RESEARCHERS AND PHYSICIANS WORKING IN FIELD OF MEDICINE OR HEALTH|
Register date: 6/16/2016